|image found here|
No, I haven't gone back to my old high school (Go Wolverines!) to teach a bunch of rag tag students called the Sweathogs......
I'm back on the blogosphere baby!
|Me, rockin' the Mr. Kotter 'do|
So, what's been up with me since we last met? Here's the highlights...in bullet form!
- Since I've last posted, I've taken my avg pace from 12-13 min miles to 10-11 min miles! Feeling quite rock star lately.
- I have down graded to the half marthon for Seattle Rock N Roll this year. I wasn't respecting the distance and realize that I'm still not ready for the 'ol 26.2 I am ready however to spank my finishing time from last year. PR here I come!
- I've done some winter running and I have to say it made me feel like a bad@** mother runner. I was super slow but decked out in my yaktracks, my headlamp and layers of running duds, I was feeling pretty cool.
- I've done some running with pals. This is a big thing because I always feel like a slow heiffer when I run with anyone. Not so much this time....well except for once. Not a pretty story.
- I am debating signing up for the Rock N Roll Portland Half for next year. Sign up 5/1/2011 at pay $55. Tempting...
Looking at the calendar, I've noticed 8 weeks until Seattle Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon. It's time to kick things into gear. I've got 5 miles on the books today. It's rainy and a little cold but I gotsta get my miles in.
And I no longer rock the Mr. Kotter 'do