Sunday, July 15, 2012

ONE whole hour?!?

Those were the first words to come out of my mouth when I called my mom and asked her my finish time.  I kid you not, I shaved a whole hour off my half marathon time, completing it in 2:38!  If I could have bottled that moment in time just to feel that feeling again, I would be in crazy business.

I realize I am a year late with this and have no idea why I didn't post this sooner.  I  look back at this day and even the summer and I am proud. I was a rockstar! Without further ado, this is my mini recap of my 2011 Seattle Rock N Roll Half Marathon.

Here's my few days in a nutshell....








My race support crew

I love him!

My beautiful sister and I before the race

Ready...set....

BLING!

If I could bottle this feeling....

















No comments:

Post a Comment