Wednesday, April 29, 2009

C25K Week 1 Day 2

Cheeks were flushed and I got myself a good sweat. Left shin was a little painful while I was running but not too bad. The whole time durring my running intervals all I could think was....60 seconds of this and somehow I'm going to be doing this for 30 minutes....and LIKE it?!? Positive thoughts, Bran...no room for non-believers! On a positive note, I burned 400 cals on this workout. I walked at a 3.2 - 3.6 pace and ran at a 5.0 to 5.6 pace. There were moments where I almost felt like I could go longer. I wasn't watching the clock too much...I really tried to make myself focus on other things. I really tried to not be so tense when I run, so that's one of the things I try to focus on on top of my breathing. Overall, still proud of myself. Once that torture was over, I headed over to the eliptical and burned 266 cals in 20 mins. Kicking up the intensity pushes my heart rate up and I feel like I get a better workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment