Friday, May 1, 2009

C25K Wk 1 Day 3

Did I just say day 3?!? Darn rootin' tootin' I did. I finished my first week! I was feeling a little fiesty today so I walked 3.2 - 3.6 and ran 5.0 - 5.6. I told myself I was not allowed to look at the iPod, I just had to run until I heard the ding to let me know to walk. I think it feels more tedious when I stare at it, counting down the seconds until my torture is over. My shins were tender durring the running intervals but suprisingly don't hurt too much durring the day. I burned about 360 calories on the treadmill. I added 10 minutes to my usualy 20 minute eliptical. Why, you ask? Well, I overdid it at Gram's last night for dinner. Hot dog, hamburger AND strawberry shortcake. I was just going to pretend like it didn't happen and not write it all down in WW but....I did. I fessed up and boy it wasn't pretty. I used all of my extra points for the week AND I tapped into .5 points from my workouts. Moral of the story is cut down to once a week of eating at Gram's. The day before was fry bread and fish eggs with hooligan grease and soy sauce. Yumm-o but added A LOT of points. So, long story short, that's why I added 10 minutes to my eliptical time. 378 calories burned. Not bad! 738 for the whole hour.
I'm thinking about adding another workout to today but can't promise anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment