Thursday, May 7, 2009

C25K Wk2 Day 2

I got a little giddy looking at my iPod and all of the days I have marked off for my runs. Forgive me a little girl giggle...teee heee heee. Wednesdays run was my second day of running for 90 seconds, walking for 2 min and guess what, I ordered myself to NOT look at the countdown clock. I just ran and ran until I heard that ding. Pretty proud of myself for that one. I have to admit that I was pretty inspired by Tuesday's Biggest Loser episode. I figured I could push myself if they can out of nowhere, run a FULL marathon. Tara is soooo awesome and that drive she has is amazing! Back to my workouts...Wednesday's workout didn't feel that tedious either. I felt like I could go on when I heard that ding. Not sure what the difference was between one workout and the other but I'm likin' it! I burned 331 calories in my 29 minute workout and then I did 20 minutes on the eliptical. That had me burning 236 calories. Oh, and they are still disgusting but I tried my 2 egg whites with 2 tbsp of hummus....more palatable but still gross. Low cal snack and high in protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment