Friday, May 29, 2009

Yesterday's Workout

So I sat in front of my massive w/o collection pondering what w/o to do. I should've done Total Body Shaping Mix which is 65 minutes of Plyo, Leg Press, Lying floor work fun but I just wasn't feeling it. I decided on the 500 Calorie Workout by the Firm. Hadn't done it before, wasn't really into doing it but I figured, what the hey. Yowzah! I burned 685 calories in 63 minutes. It was a pretty darn good workout. I could see even burning more if I added the intensities. My left knee gave me a little bit of a problem 3/4 they way through so I had to take out some of the lunges. A lot of knee angle changes in there. But over all I would give this workout an A.
Now on to confession time. I didn't plan it but went out to dinner last night. Totally went crazy on french fries, blt's, some of ma's "Donna's Favorite" and more french fries. And to top it all off, I went for a brownie delight afterwards. Tried as I might, I added it all into my points tracker on WW online. It wasn't pretty. Talk about bloated today! I really feel it in my hands. So, I'm chugging lots of water to get rid of all the excess salt. Add to all that, I'm sick with some throat/chest cold issue. Hope it resolves quickly. I am going to run today, not sure how well that will go. Possbility I may have to repeat this week. We'll see how I feel later.

No comments:

Post a Comment