Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday's Workout

Today I did one of my Firm workouts called Pump, Jump and Jab. It was a total body workout with an emphasis on kick boxing. I burned 461 calories in 41 minutes. It felt pretty good to be working my muscles again!
I finally made the crockpot oatmeal with steel cut oats and pumpkin. It was thick and creamy and VERY filling. The girls had cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs and apples and were off outside for a beautiful day in the sun. I might just have to go for a walk in this gorgeous weather. I don't think it's going to be nice this comming week. I also hardboiled some eggs and got rid of the yolks. I sure do hate hardboiled eggs but it's a quick form of protein and it's low points for 2 of them. I've decided to put some hummus in them and make them like a deviled egg. I found the suggestion online.
So....I jumped one day early and hopped on the scale for giggles to see if my working out has gotten me anywhere. 3.6#'s! I also organized my iPod better with the faster 140-160 bpm songs on the running playlist and the slower beats (but still fast) on the eliptical playlist. I bought new running socks from smart wool and got a peachy keen new Sigg water bottle. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment