Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Recap of the last few days!


Good Morning to the world from Brandi and Pepe! My Green Monster is acutally green! I am addicted to these bad boys!

As I stated in my last blog, I didn't get to workout on Monday. It threw me off initially as I do not do well with change to a routine. With having the girls on days I don't usually have them, my car breaking down and driving ma to school, life threw me a curve ball! I had to rework some workouts and came up with a solid plan. I ran yesterday, today with be Jiggle Free Buns, Abs, and Arms (3 diff workouts combined to be about an hour and some change) Tomorrow is running and eliptical, Friday will be...I'm torn between what I originally put down vs Total Body Shaping Mix. Last but not least, Saturday will be my run day.

So, stats for my run....my workout was 28 minutes and I burned 286 cals...WTF? I thought I would've burned a lot more! I was in the zone for 18 minutes and my heart rate was 144 - 176. The 3 minute runs were tough. The first time my hand hit the wrong button while I was trying to turn up my volume on my iPod and BAM! the treadmill stopped. AAGGHH! So I start it again and get back to running. I wasted like 35 - 45 sec of my 3 minutes. The second time around I did run the whole three minutes but had to kick it from 5.0 down to 4.8. BUT, I noticed that I wasn't huffing and puffing and attempting to have an MI right on the spot! Starting the running intervals weren't as tedious! My shins tolerated the run, the only complaint were side stiches. I am definitely seeing improvements in this progressive workout. Yeah! I walked at a 3.4 to 3.6 pace and ran at a 5.0 mostly and kicked it down to 4.8 for the last 40 seconds of my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment