Saturday, May 9, 2009

Did I say Green Monster? I guess I meant Purple Monster!!!

The GREEN Monster





Here is my attempt at the Green Monster Smoothie. As you can tell, my green monster was a purple monster! I will add to say that I hadn't had my coffee yet and I was having visions of grandure so I added blackberries too. I did it because I read somewhere that somewhere someone had added blueberries.
On that note, it was delicious! What a fabulous way to get a full 4 servings of fruits and veggies! And it's spinach! What a fabulous food! My recipe was 2c Spinach, 1c unsweetened Almond Breeze Vanilla, 1tbsp. flaxseed, 1 banana, a couple of mint sprigs, 1/2 c blackberries and 1 scoop BSN Lean Dessert Protein Powder in Whipped Vanilla. Next time I will try to actually get a green effect!


No comments:

Post a Comment